|Type||Online Seminar||Duration||1 - 1.5 hours|
|Date||By arrangement or training schedule||Price||150 € (max. 5 participants)|
Basic information about the tasks in cable processing. The different connection possibilities, with the respective quality requirements, are compared. An essential part of this introduction is, according to which standards the basic quality should be evaluated.
- Training & continuing education in cable assembly at a glance.
- Philosophy and tasks in cable assembly.
- Connections in the overview.
- Basic requirements for crimp connections.
- Basic quality requirements for the material (wire, contact, etc.).
- Crimp contact variants and cable types in overview.
- Assignments: Nominal cross-section of the wire to the crimp contact.
- The crimping process: what happens during crimping.
- Quality requirements: Theory and practice.
- Quality standards & norms in crimping technology: DIN EN standardization, factory standards, supplementary manufacturing specifications.